GR/GV Mudflap Install GuidePROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
1. Start with the front mudflaps first. The front wheels need to be removed for access into the wheel wells.
Loosen the wheels nuts slightly and then safely jack up the frontof the car and secure using axel stands.
Make sure the car is jacked up on a level surface. Remove both of the front wheels.
Select the front mudflap and bracket along with 1 bolt, 1 washer and 1 nut.
2. Secure the flap to the bracket using 1 bolt, 1 nut and 1 washer.
FOR 4MM MUDFLAPS USE M6X15MM BOLT.
3. Carefully remove the plastic trim piece (only applicable to STI models)
4. Carefully remove the sideskirt, then pull back the black plastic wheelarch trim.
Slide on one of the gold clips to the lowermost hole on the fender.
5. Replace the plastic fender trim (applicable to STI models)
6. Attach the mudflap and bracket to the car using one of the longest screws along with a washer.
Now position the mudflap and use a spirit level to ensure that the flap is perfectly straight.
When the flap is perfectly straight tighten the screw to keep the flap in position.
7. Now use a marker to mark the hole position in the fender ready for drilling.
9. Drill the holes using a 5 mm drill bit.
10. Slide the gold clips onto the fender over the holes.
11. Attach the mudflap to the car using the long screw on the lowest hole and two medium sized screws on the
other holes, use washers also.
Tighten the flap up lightly but not too tight.
12. Perform a final check to ensure the flap is straight, the screws can be loosened to allow for some
adjustment to make the flaps perfectly straight.
13. When you're happy tighten the screws down fully to lock the flap in place. Reattach the side skirts.
REAR FLAP ASSEMBLY.
BOLT MARKED AS 1 & 2 IN THE PICTURE BELOW:
Use M6x25mm bolts, washers and M6 nuts. Secure the flap and bracket to the rear bumper.
BOLTS MARKED AS 3 & 4 IN THE PICTURE BELOW:
Use M6x15mm botls, washers and M6 nuts to attach the flap to bracket.
BOLT MARKED AS 5 IN THE PICTURE BELOW:
Attach the rectungular bracket to the mudflap using M6x15mm bolt, washer and M6 nut.
With the bracket pointing upwards, position the bracket and drill a hole into the plastic wheelarch trim.
Attach the top part of the bracket to the wheelarch trim using M6x15mm botl, washer and M6 nut.