Evo 5/6 Rally Mudflap Installation GuidePROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
1. Start with the rear mudflaps first. The rear wheels need to be removed for access into the rear wheel wells.
Loosen the wheels nuts slightly and then safely jack up the rear of the car and secure using axel stands.
Make sure the car is jacked up on a level surface. Remove both of the back wheels.
2. The next step is to prepare the rear mudflaps for installation. The large bracket attaches on the opposite side of the logo.
The smaller rectangular bracket mounts on the same side as the logo.
Secure the mudflap to the brackets using 1 bolts, 1 washers and 1 nuts.
FOR 4MM MUDFLAPS USE M6X15MM BOLTS
3. Remove original fasteners and gently pull the bumper away from the arch lining.
Slide 2 gold clips onto the plastic arch lining.
Attach the mudflap using the long screws and washers.
If you have no arch lining do not use the gold screws, instead use the m6x25mm bolts with nuts and washers
to attach the mudflap and bracket to the rear bumper.
4. With the mudflap in position, use a spirit level to check that it is straight and gently tighten down the screws/bolts
holding the mudflap to the rear bumper.
Position the rectangular bracket so that it meets up with the inner wheelarch, mark with a pen.
5. Drill a hole into the wheel well and slide on another gold clip.
6. Fasten the rectangular bracket to the car using a small screw and washer.
Make a final check with the spirit level before tightening everything down.
7. Rear mudflap assembly should look like this.
This picture shows an optional fastener. To attach this simply drill a small hole and fasten with a small screw & washer.
8. Rear assembly now complete.
9. Front wheelarch should look something like this.
10. Carefully pull back the skirt and slide gold clips onto the fender.
11. Attach the flap to the fender using the long screws and washers.
The innermost hole, drill into the skirt and use a small screw and washer.
For off road driving we recommend using the spare regtcangular bracket to secure the innermost part of the
mudflap to the wheel well.
12. Check again using the spirit level.
13. Front assembly complete.